|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Roman, post medieval and undated finds.|
Metal detecting recovered part of a Roman brooch, and a Roman coin, a post medieval furniture fitting and an unidentified lead object.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 06 11|
|Parish:||MATTISHALL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
August - September 2004. Metal detecting.
Fragment of Roman brooch.
See description in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 6 October 2004.
Before 1 April 2008. Metal detecting.
Reublican denarius, post medieval and undatable metal objects.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 21 May 2008.
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Unknown date)
- BROOCH (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...