|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of St Margaret's church, Blo Norton|
This is the site of St Margaret's church which shared a churchyard with the parish church of St Andrew's (NHER 10921). It was demolished in May 1394.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 0121 7968|
|Parish:||BLO NORTON, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Site of St. Margaret's Church (Ordnance Survey).
E. Rose (NAU).
- CHURCH (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Record Card: Clarke, R. R. and NCM Staff. 1933-1973. Norwich Castle Museum Record Card - Medieval. Blo Norton. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Monograph: Batcock, N. 1991. The Ruined and Disused Churches of Norfolk. East Anglian Archaeology. No 51. Microfiche 5:G12. No 142; p 53. |
Related records - none
Find out more...