|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period pottery sherds|
Fragments of pottery dating from the Early Neolithic, Iron Age, Early Saxon, medieval and post medieval periods were recovered during metal-detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 88 83|
|Parish:||THETFORD, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Formerly in Kilverstone parish, now in Thetford.
October/November 2002. Metal detecting.
In strip of woodland.
Early Neolithic, Iron Age or Early Saxon, medieval and post medieval sherds.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 18 December 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Early Neolithic - 4000 BC to 3001 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Early Saxon - 410 AD to 650 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Early Neolithic - 4000 BC to 3001 BC)
- POT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Early Saxon - 411 AD to 650 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...