|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Medieval and post medieval finds|
A medievel belt fitting, medieval coins and a post medieval token found during metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 88 84|
|Parish:||KILVERSTONE, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1993. Metal detecting.
Medieval belt fitting and shield shaped plate with boss on rib along straight on edge. 3 shanks on reverse.
Identified by S.M. Margeson (NCM) December 1993.
Henry III, 1/2d, ED III, 1/2d.
3 Nuremberg jettons and Thetford 1/4d token.
See lists in file.
Identified by J.A. Davies (NCM), 20 October 1993.
W. Milligan (NCM), 17 December 1993.
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- TOKEN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...