|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Early to Middle Saxon, medieval and post medieval finds|
Metal detecting recovered an Early to Middle Saxon buckle and medieval and post medieval finds.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 05 10|
|Parish:||MATTISHALL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Before 20 February 2004. Metal detecting in very wet ground.
Early Saxon/Middle Saxon buckle.
Medieval and post medieval metal objects.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 21 July 2004.
- FINDSPOT (Early Saxon to Middle Saxon - 410 AD to 850 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- BUCKLE (Early Saxon to Middle Saxon - 411 AD to 850 AD)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- VESSEL (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- DAGGER (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Photograph: NLA. Finds Photograph. |
|---||Photograph: I & RS. Digital finds image. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...