|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of medieval St James' chapel|
According to the 6in Ordnance Survey map this is the site of a medieval chapel dedicated to St James.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 7124 2540|
|Parish:||HILLINGTON, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of St James's chapel.
E. Rose (NAU).
- CHAPEL (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Record Card: Clarke, R. R. and NCM Staff. 1933-1973. Norwich Castle Museum Record Card - Medieval. Hillington. |
|<S1>||Map: Ordnance Survey, First Edition, 6 Inch. 1879-1886. Ordnance Survey 1st Edition 6 inch map.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...