|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||69, 71, 73 Church Road|
A 17th century brick house with ornamental gables. The house was divided into cottages in the 18th century and was partly demolished and rebuilt in the 19th century. See NHER 30810 for finds recovered from the garden.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 6222 0501|
|Parish:||WIMBOTSHAM, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
17th century brick house with ornamental gable walls and two low wings. It was divided into cottages around the end of the 18th century and part demolished and extended in the 19th century.
See (S1) in file.
See NHER 30810 for finds from garden.
E. Rose (NLA) 27 January 1995.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|---||Slide: Various. Slide. |
|<S1>||Unpublished Document: Rose, E.. 1995. Building Report.. Building Report. |
Related records - none
Find out more...