|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Possible Bronze Age metal working debris and medieval coin|
Metal detecting recovered a piece of metal working debris and a medieval coin. The metalworking debris is a cone-shaped piece of copper alloy with two jets originating from two channels. It may be Bronze Age.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 34 11|
|Parish:||HEMBLINGTON, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
February/March 1993. Metal detecting.
Bronze casting lug. Cone-shaped with two jets originating from two channels. ?Bronze Age.
One medieval coin. See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 27 April 1993.
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- METAL WORKING DEBRIS (Undated)
- METAL WORKING DEBRIS (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...