|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period pottery finds|
Fieldwalking recovered pieces of Roman, Late Saxon, medieval and post medieval pottery.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 134 325|
|Parish:||ITTERINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1990. Fieldwalking finds. Finder's Site M5.
Roman, Late Saxon, medieval, post medieval sherds.
For (S1) and full details of conditions see file.
E. Rose (NLA), 21 February 1991.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. 1995. The Field Archaeology of the Mannington and Wolterton Estates. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLII Pt II pp 160-184. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Map: Finder's Map.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...