|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Post medieval post mill|
This is the site of a post medieval post mill, shown on Faden's map of 1797. The mill was demolished in the first half of the 20th century.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 161 182|
|Parish:||FELTHORPE, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
Site of wind mill marked on (S1).
E. Rose (NAU) 10 September 1979.
Post mill in use between 1775 and 1793.
Information from source .
E. Rose (NAU) 2 February 1982.
- POST MILL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
Related records - none
Find out more...