|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||Brake Servicing Parachute Section - Workshop, Former RAF Coltishall (Buildings 260 and 304)|
This workshop was constructed in 1960. Attached is a brick rest room constructed in 1950.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 2611 2316|
|Parish:||SCOTTOW, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
This workshop was constructed in 1960. attached is a brick rest room constructed in 1950.
See (S1) for further information.
A. Cattermole (HES), 29 May 2013 and 18 September 2013.
- WORKSHOP (Mid 20th Century to 21st Century - 1960 AD to 2006 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Unpublished Document: Francis, P.. 2013. RAF Coltishall: A Historical Appraisal. Part 9, Technical Buildings. pp 44-45, 304. |
|7697||Part of: RAF Coltishall (Monument)|