|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||The White House, Burnham Road|
This whitewashed brick farmhouse date to the late 18th century. It stands two storeys high and features a two storey loft addition at the west. The pantiled roof has two brick-built end stacks, with the loft extension having a dogtooth dentil eaves cornice.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 7092 4027|
|Parish:||RINGSTEAD, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
This farmhouse date to the late 18th century. It is built of whitewashed brick with an orange pantiled roof. It takes the form of a two storey, five bay house with a two storey loft addition at the west. Two ground and four first floor sashes with single glazing bar divisions. It has a central two-leaf door, two upper panels glazed with open pediment canopy on simple console brackets. The roof has two brick-built end stacks. The two storey addition to the west has a whitewashed ground floor with a single boarded door, with the first floor benig brick with boarded loft door. Dogtooth dentil eaves cornice.
- FARMHOUSE (18th Century to 21st Century - 1760 AD to 2100 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. |
|---||Photograph: 1990. Photographs of The White House, Burnham Road, Ringstead. Colour. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...