|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||The White House|
A late 18th century two storey flint and brick farmhouse with a black glazed pantile roof and colourwashed gable walls.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 30270 34158|
|Parish:||KNAPTON, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
April 1955. Listed, Grade II.
Farmhouse. Late 18th century. Flint with brick dressings and roof of black glazed pantiles. Two storeys in four bays. Door left of centre in plain but emphatic doorcase. Windows are late 20th century casements under gauged segmental arches. Gabled roof with internal gable and stacks. Further stack on ridge right of centre. Gable walls colourwashed.
Information from (S1).
A. Cattermole (NLA), 11 April 2006.
- FARMHOUSE (18th Century to 21st Century - 1750 AD to 2100 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. List Entry 1373418. |
Related records - none
Find out more...