|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Medieval and post medieval finds|
Metal detecting during a Discovery Tours holiday recovered a medieval box mount, a post medieval hinge and two post medieval coins.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 13 32|
|Parish:||LITTLE BARNINGHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
February 1999. Metal detecting. Field 19.
See record in file.
NCM identifications to follow.
D. Gurney (NLA), 5 March 1999.
February 1999. Metal detecting.
Two post medieval coins.
Medieval box mount and post medieval hinge.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 15 January 2000.
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|34945||Related to: Multi-period finds (Find Spot)|