|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period finds scatter|
A Roman coin, part of a Late Saxon harness fitting, a medieval strap fitting and a post medieval coin, found by metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 98 04|
|Parish:||CRANWORTH, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1998. Metal detecting finds.
1 Roman coin.
Late Saxon, medieval metal work.
5 early post medieval coins.
Identified K. Sussams (NCM) and J. Davies (NCM) June 1998.
See list in file.
K. Sussams (NCM) 20 October 1998.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon to 19th Century - 851 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- HARNESS (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...