|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Roman and post medieval finds|
Metal detecting and fieldwalking at this site has recovered Roman coins, pottery and a possible post medieval sword belt fitting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 25 15|
|Parish:||CROSTWICK, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
October 1987. Metal detecting and surface finds.
Two sherds of Roman greyware.
Farmworkers report that Roman coins were found here previously by other metal detector users.
Information from .
A. Gregory (NAU), 5 November 1987.
Also a copper alloy object possibly part of sword belt, post medieval.
Idenitified by S. Margeson, details as above.
W. Milligan (NCM), 30 October 1987.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...