|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Fieldwalking in advance of the Dickleburgh bypass development and the Scole to Dickleburgh road improvement recovered prehistoric worked flint, fragments of medieval to post medieval pottery and a piece of a copper alloy medieval vessel rim from this area.
Images - none
Winter 1986. Fieldwalking bypass line. 'Field 15'.
Sown winter cereal, rough surface.
Medieval to post medieval sherds.
See file for details.
I.D. A. Rogerson (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 19 February 1987.
1992 to 1993. Fieldwork in advance of Scole to Dickleburgh road improvement.
Medieval pottery and copper alloy rim.
See report in file under NHER 29508.
E. Rose (NLA), 26 February 1993.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- VESSEL (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...