|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric worked flint and medieval to post medieval pottery|
Fieldwalking in advance of the Dickleburgh bypass recovered prehistoric worked flints and fragments of medieval to post medieval pottery from this area.
Images - none
Winter 1986. Fieldwalking of bypass line. 'Field 9'.
Two 50m sections; winter cereal, good conditions.
Medieval to post medieval sherds.-
See file for details.-
I.D. A. Rogerson (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 19 February 1987.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...