|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric worked flint and medieval to post medieval pottery|
Fieldwalking in advance of the Dickleburgh bypass recovered prehistoric worked flints and fragments of medieval to post medieval pottery from this area.
Images - none
Winter 1986. Fieldwalking of bypass line. 'Field 9'.
Two 50m sections; winter cereal, good conditions.
Medieval to post medieval sherds.-
See file for details.-
I.D. A. Rogerson (NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 19 February 1987.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...