|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||White House, Kenninghall Road|
A timber framed house dating from the 17th century, with clay lump used as infilling in the timber frame. The house is now subdivided into two cottages.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 0561 8747|
|Parish:||BANHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
February 1984. Listed, Grade II.
Now cottages, east and west. Timber frame, clay lump infill, brick west gable. Pantiled roof. Two storeys. Central ridge stack. Modern windows. West gable is stepped and in English bond with internal stack. Stepped external stack to east gable. 17th century.
Information from (S1).
E. Rose (NAU) 17 July 1986.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- TIMBER FRAMED BUILDING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Aerial Photograph: Edwards, D.A. (NLA). 1996. TM 0587A - C. |
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. List Entry 1169065. |
Related records - none
Find out more...