|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of medieval manor|
Cartographic sources suggest that this was the site of a medieval manor house.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 6845 0635|
|Parish:||FINCHAM, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of Manor House marked on (S1).
E. Rose (NAU) 17 September 1979.
Site lies under landscaped gardens of St Mary's Lodge, a small red brick 19th century house with stepped gables.
E. Rose (NAU) 8 August 1980.
- MANOR (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-7. Ordnance Survey 25 inch 2nd edition (revised 1902-7). |
Related records - none
Find out more...