Record Details

NHER Number:44505
Type of record:Building
Name:The Mill House

Summary

A two storey brick farmhouse dating from 1825.

Images - none

Location

Grid Reference:TG 37341 19084
Map Sheet:TG31NE
Parish:LUDHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK

Full description

Farmhouse. 1825. Brick. Roof of black glazed pantiles. Two storeys in three bays. Panelled door in fluted case and flat hood. Horned sashes with glazing bars below gauged skewback arches. Gabled roof with internal end stacks.
A. Cattermole (NLA), 9 May 2006.

Monument Types

  • FARMHOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1825 AD to 2050 AD)
  • MILL HOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1825 AD to 2050 AD)

Associated Finds - none

Protected Status

  • Listed Building

Sources and further reading

---Scheduling record: English Heritage. List of Buildings of Historical and Architectural Interest.

Related records

5242Related to: Tower mill at The Mill House (Building)

Find out more...

Norfolk County Council logo Heritage Lottery Fund logo

Powered by HBSMR-web and the HBSMR Gateway from exeGesIS SDM Ltd, and mojoPortal CMS
© 2007 - 2019 Norfolk Historic Environment Service