|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||The Red House, 33 Station Road|
Two early 18th century brick houses, now converted into one house. The house has a thatched roof and arched windows.
Images - none
Two houses, now converted to one. Early 18th century. Brick on flint plinth. Thatched roof. 2 storeys in 4 bays.
For further information see (S1).
A. Cattermole (NLA), 28 February 2006.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval to Modern - 1700 AD to 2050 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Scheduling record: English Heritage. List of Buildings of Historical and Architectural Interest. |
Related records - none
Find out more...