|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Medieval and post-medieval finds|
Metal-detecting in 2003 and 2012 recovered a medieval coin and strap fitting and a post-medieval buckle.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 23 19|
|Parish:||HAINFORD, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
Before 19 May 2003. Metal detecting.
One medieval coin.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 28 October 2003.
7 October 2012. Metal-detecting.
Medieval folding strap clasp.
Post-medieval buckle frame.
Information from PAS import.
A. Beckham (HES), 4 December 2012.
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (12th Century to 14th Century - 1200 AD to 1400 AD)
- BUCKLE (16th Century to 17th Century - 1575 AD to 1700 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|28434||Parent of: Bronze Age spearhead (Find Spot)|
|30188||Parent of: Multi-period metal finds (Find Spot)|
Find out more...