|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic flaked axehead and medieval to post medieval pottery.|
A Neolithic flaked axe head, medieval and post medieval pottery, and undated metalworking waste, found by metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 39 10|
|Parish:||ACLE, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
Before 28 March 2003.
Neolithic flaked axehead.
See description in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 7 April 2003.
November 2004. Metal detecting.
Site extended to area centred .
2 medieval/post medieval vessel rims and undatable metalworking waste.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 27 December 2004.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- METAL WORKING DEBRIS (Unknown date)
- FLAKED AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- VESSEL (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- VESSEL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...