|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Roman, medieval and post medieval coins and seal matrix|
Metal detecting in 2003 and 2004 recovered a Roman coin, three medieval coins and a post medieval coin, as well as a medieval seal matrix.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 23 31|
|Parish:||SUFFIELD, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
February/March 2003. Metal detecting. 
Two medieval and one post medieval coin.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 11 April 2003.
October-November 2004. Metal-detecting.
1 Roman coin.
1 medieval coin and 1 lead seal matrix (inscription: 'Seal of Clarice le Paw').
Coins identified by A. Marsden (NLA) and other objects by S. Ashley (NLA). See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 20 December 2004.
Updated by J. Page (HES), 19 March 2014.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- SEAL MATRIX (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...