|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Multi-period metal finds|
Metal detecting from 2002 to 2003 recovered Roman coins and a medieval buckle. Also found were a number of other medieval and undatable objects.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 37 09|
|Parish:||BEIGHTON, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
October 2002. Metal detecting.
In north part of field.
2 Roman coins.
Roman and undatable metal finds.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 10 December 2002.
January 2003. Metal detecting.
See description in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 4 March 2003.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to Roman - 500000 BC to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- CASTING WASTE (Unknown date)
- BORER (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...