|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Roman coin and cosmetic set|
A Roman coin and a Roman cosmetic set including a cosmetic spoon, a nail cleaner and tweezers found during metal detecting.
Images - none
September 1991. Metal detecting finds.
See form in file
D. Gurney (NLA), 3 October 1991.
August/September 2005. Metal detecting.
Roman cosmetic set.
See description in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 14 October 2005.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- COSMETIC SET (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- COSMETIC SPOON (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- NAIL CLEANER (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- TWEEZERS (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Photograph: NLA. Finds Photograph. |
|---||Photograph: I & RS. Digital finds image. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...