Record Details

NHER Number:24751
Type of record:Building
Name:Oak Farm; formerly Tonnage Bridge Farm.

Summary

An early 17th century lobby entrance house with later extensions.

Images - none

Location

Grid Reference:TG 3449 2611
Map Sheet:TG32NW
Parish:DILHAM, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK

Full description

Mentioned by (S1) as an early 17th century three cell lobby entrance house, with additional gable stack and stair beside it. Later extensions.
Plan is given as a comparison in report on site NHER24750.
Not listed building however.
E. Rose (NAU), 26 August 1988

Monument Types

  • HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)

Associated Finds - none

Protected Status - none

Sources and further reading

<S1>Unpublished document: Carter, A., Centre of East Anglian Studies. 1988. Toft Monks, Maypole Green Farm. Building Report..

Related records - none

Find out more...

Norfolk County Council logo Heritage Lottery Fund logo

Powered by HBSMR-web and the HBSMR Gateway from exeGesIS SDM Ltd, and mojoPortal CMS
© 2007 - 2019 Norfolk Historic Environment Service