|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of windmill|
The site of a smock mill, marked on Faden's map of 1797 (inaccurately). The mill was last used in 1896, and was demolished in 1927.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 2895 9375|
|Parish:||BEDINGHAM, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of wind mill.
Smock mill, marked on (S1) wrongly as further north-east. Last used 1896.
E. Rose (NAU) 24 March 1982.
- WINDMILL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Publication: Faden, W. and Barringer, J. C. 1989. Faden's Map of Norfolk in 1797. |
Related records - none
Find out more...