|Type of record:||Find Spot|
A Roman coin, fragments of pottery dating from the medieval and the post medieval periods, and a post medieval weight found during fieldwalking and metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 20 92|
|Parish:||LONG STRATTON, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Spring 1978. On ploughed surface. .
3 medieval sherds, 2 post medieval and fragment of clay pipe.
October 2001. Metal detecting. .
Post medieval weight.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 14 December 2001.
9 August 2015. Metal-detecting. Finders Field 2 (South). Site extended to the whole field. .
IND04022016ED - PAS details to follow.
A. Beckham (HES), 16 February 2016.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- CLAY PIPE (SMOKING) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- WEIGHT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...