|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Iron Age or Roman brooch and copper alloy object|
An Iron Age or Roman brooch, and an unidentified object, both made of copper alloy, found by metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 04 16|
|Parish:||ELSING, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
16 February 2002. Metal detecting.
Iron Age or ?Roman brooch.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 19 March 2002.
- FINDSPOT (Unknown date)
- FINDSPOT (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Unknown date)
- BROOCH (Iron Age - 800 BC to 42 AD)
- BROOCH (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...