|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Early Saxon brooch and other metalwork|
An Early Saxon brooch, and a medieval or post medieval key, found by metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 12 30|
|Parish:||CORPUSTY, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
October to November 1999. Metal detecting.
Early Saxon brooch.
Medieval and post medieval metal finds.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 4 December 1999.
- FINDSPOT (Early Saxon - 410 AD to 650 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to 19th Century - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- BOW BROOCH (Early Saxon - 411 AD to 650 AD)
- KEY (LOCKING) (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FURNITURE FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- KEY (LOCKING) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Photograph: 1999. KSQ 31, Early Saxon small long brooch.. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...