|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic and Beaker flints|
A Neolithic flint hammerstone and flint scrapers, and a Beaker barbed and tanged flint arrowhead, found in 1939.
Images - none
Barbed and tanged arrowhead, hammerstone and scrapers.
R. R. Clarke (NCM)
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
- HAMMERSTONE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Beaker - 2300 BC to 1700 BC)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Record Card: Clarke, R. R. and NCM Staff. 1933-1973. Norwich Castle Museum Record Card - Neolithic. Winch (West). |
Related records - none
Find out more...