|Type of record:||Building|
A post medieval cottage bearing two plaques, one dated 1715, and the other from a restoration in 1930.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 0858 3476|
|Parish:||EDGEFIELD, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Cottage opposite old church ruins has two plaques: 'HGB 1715' with hourglass shapes instead of '1' and 'R restored 1930'.
Visited E. Rose (NAU) 30 April 1975.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- PLAQUE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|---||Monograph: Pevsner, N. and Wilson, B. 1997. Norfolk 1: Norwich and North-East. The Buildings of England. 2nd Edition. p 454. |
Related records - none
Find out more...