|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Late Saxon strap-end|
Metal-detecting in 1994 recovered a Late Saxon strap-end.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 00 12|
|Parish:||DEREHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
June-July 1994. Metal detecting. .
Copper alloy Late Saxon strap end, part of Winchester type, parts of two rivet holes, narrow end missing.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 29 September 1994.
March-April 2017. Metal-detecting Rally. Site extended to the whole field. .
KLMD042017 - PAS details to follow.
A. Beckham (HES), 18 April 2017.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- SPINDLE WHORL (Late Saxon to 16th Century - 1000 AD to 1600 AD)
- VESSEL (13th Century to 17th Century - 1300 AD to 1700 AD)
- VESSEL (14th Century to 16th Century - 1400 AD to 1550 AD)
- JETTON (16th Century to 17th Century - 1550 AD to 1650 AD)
- JEWS HARP (16th Century to 18th Century - 1550 AD to 1800 AD)
- COIN (16th Century - 1584 AD to 1587 AD)
- ROWEL SPUR (16th Century to 17th Century - 1600 AD to 1700 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...