|Type of record:||Find Spot|
Fieldwalking recovered prehistoric worked flints and pieces of Middle Saxon, medieval and post medieval pot.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 0354 9130|
|Parish:||OLD BUCKENHAM, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
16 November 1993. Fieldwalking finds. 'Hargham' field 48.
Middle Saxon, medieval sherds.
See (S1) and full details in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), June 1994.
- FINDSPOT (Lower Palaeolithic to 19th Century - 1000000 BC to 1900 AD)
- LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Middle Saxon - 651 AD to 850 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Article in Serial: Davison, A. and Cushion, B. 1999. The Archaeology of the Hargham Estate. Norfolk Archaeology. Vol XLIII Pt II pp 257-274. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|<S1>||Map: Finder's Map.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...