|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Late Saxon and medieval metalwork|
A Late Saxon strap fitting, a medieval lyre shaped buckle and three medieval coins, found by metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 09 33|
|Parish:||EDGEFIELD, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
November 1993. Metal detecting finds.
3 medieval coins.
Late Saxon socketed fitting.
See form and list in file.
D. Gurney (NLA) 10 December 1993.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- BUCKLE (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- COIN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...