|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flint and multi-period pottery|
A prehistoric flint flake and pottery dating from the Roman to the post medieval periods found during fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 9535 1422|
|Parish:||GRESSENHALL, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
1980s. Finds from OS 1928 Field 228.
Medieval & post medieval sherds.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 20 October 1992
May 1998. Fieldwalking finds.
?Roman, Late Saxon, medieval and post medieval sherds.
See list and plan in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 15 June 1998.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
Related records - none
Find out more...