|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic and post medieval finds|
A Neolithic knife, a Neolithic flint flake and a post medieval gunflint were found in the garden when this house was being renovated.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 3001 9016|
|Parish:||EARSHAM, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
About 1980. Found in garden when renovating brick and timber framed house.
Garden of Victoria Farm, formerly Plantation Farm.
Oval flint flake retouched bifacially on one edge probably for use as Neolithic knife.
Gunflint double ridged blade.
Information from .
Identified by J. Wymer (NAU).
E. B. Green (NCM), 2 January 1987.
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FLAKE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- KNIFE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- GUNFLINT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...