|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flints and Roman pottery|
Prehistoric flint flakes and blades and Roman pottery found by fieldwalking.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 1215 8175|
|Parish:||HEYWOOD, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
1984. Found scattered over surface of south end of ploughed field.
Seven flint flakes and blades, one grey ware base, probably Roman.
A. Gregory (NAU) 11 December 1984
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 1000000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- BLADE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FLAKE (Lower Palaeolithic to Late Iron Age - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
Related records - none
Find out more...