|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Roman, medieval and post medieval pottery|
Fieldwalking has recovered Roman, medieval and post medieval pottery from the area.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 260 160|
|Parish:||CROSTWICK, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
4 January 1984. Field east of church.
Two Roman greyware sherds, I.D. A. Gregory (NAU).
Medieval sherds including green glazed Grimston and late medieval/transitional lead glazed earthenware and copper alloy objects.
Information from  (post medieval finds).
W. F. Milligan (NCM) 16 May 1984.
Many medieval sherds from field edges found and reported by  (not seen NAU).
E. Rose (NAU), 6 November 1987.
Possible Neolithic long barrow now recorded under NHER 50598.
A. Cattermole (NLA), 23 October 2007.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- POT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- POT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- POT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources - none
Related records - none
Find out more...