|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of wind pump|
This is the site of a post medieval wind pump, marked on Bryant's map of 1826.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 5913 0040|
|Parish:||DENVER, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Site of drainage wind mill.
Marked on (S1).
E. Rose (NAU) 18 July 1980.
Also on (S2).
E. Rose (NLA), 6 June 2002.
- WIND PUMP (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Map: Ordnance Survey. 1824-1836. Ordnance Survey First Edition 1 inch.. |
|<S2>||Map: Bryant, A.. 1826. Bryant's Map of Norfolk. |
Related records - none
Find out more...