|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Site of wind pump|
This is the site of a post medieval wind pump, shown on an Ordnance Survey map of 1836.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 5741 9985|
|Parish:||DENVER, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Bank of Old Bedford River.
Site of wind pump marked on (S1).
E. Rose (NAU) 2 June 1980.
- WIND PUMP (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Record Card: NAU Staff. 1974-1988. Norfolk Archaeological Index Primary Record Card. |
|<S1>||Map: Ordnance Survey. 1824-1836. Ordnance Survey First Edition 1 inch.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...