|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||The Old Chemist's Shop, High Street|
A two storey flint and brick shop range of 1824 with a late 18th century domestic wing to the rear, backing onto the churchyard.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 7049 9989|
|Parish:||STOKE FERRY, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
9 March 1976. Visit.
17th century. Brick cottage. North gable has usual two small windows, one now enlarged, each side of chimney stack.
E. Rose (NAU), 9 March 1976.
In centre of range east of churchyard. Listed (S1).
E. Rose (NAU).
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|<S1>||Scheduling record: English Heritage. List of Buildings of Historical and Architectural Interest. |
Related records - none
Find out more...