|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||Lofted farmyard range at Kendles Farm, Brinton Road|
A late 18th century flint and brick farm building with a pantile roof.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 0516 3513|
|Parish:||STODY, NORTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Farm building of late 18th century. Coursed flint with brick dressings, pantiled hipped roof. Long range of two storeys, single storey extension to north. One bay outshut to west. End bay to left, a stable with door to ground floor and casement to loft above. Second bay of three wooden semicircular headed openings for cart shed supported on two wooden posts; weatherboarded loft above. Semicircular headed door flanked by two high semicircular openings, window above. Two semicircular headed doorways to right; loft door above. Building marked on map of about 1806.
- FARM BUILDING (18th Century to 21st Century - 1750 AD to 2100 AD)
Associated Finds - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Designation: English Heritage. National Heritage List for England. |
|---||Monograph: Pevsner, N. and Wilson, B. 1997. Norfolk 1: Norwich and North-East. The Buildings of England. 2nd Edition. p 677. |
Related records - none
Find out more...