|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Neolithic/Bronze Age flint knife and medieval strap end|
Metal detecting here in 2006 recovered a medieval strap end along with a fragment of a Late Neolithic/Early Bronze Age flint knife.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TG 22 27|
|Parish:||BURGH AND TUTTINGTON, BROADLAND, NORFOLK|
February/March 2006. Metal detecting.
Fragment of Late Neolithic/Early Bronze Age, probably plano-convex, flint knife. See (S1).
Medieval strap end.
See lists in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA) 14 April 2006.
- FINDSPOT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- KNIFE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- PLANO CONVEX KNIFE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- STRAP END (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Photograph: I & RS. Digital finds image. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
|<S1>||Illustration: Finds Illustration. |
Related records - none
Find out more...