|Type of record:||Find Spot|
A Roman brooch, part of a medieval monumental brass and a post medieval belt clip found during metal detecting.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 72 22|
|Parish:||GRIMSTON, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Before 4 April 2005. Metal detecting.
Fragment of medieval monumental brass.
Post medieval belt clip.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 12 June 2005.
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- BROOCH (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- BRASS (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- STRAP FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...