|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||White House Farmhouse|
A flint house of one storey and attic, dated 1698; it was extended to the north soon afterwards, with re-used medieval stonework. The upper floor was added at two periods in the 19th century. The interior is almost all 20th century.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TF 66568 01635|
|Parish:||WEST DEREHAM, WEST NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
Flint house of one storey and attic, dated 1698; extended to the north soon afterwards, with reused stonework. Upper floor added at two periods in 19th century. Interior almost all 20th century.
For adjacent barns see NHER 32759.
E. Rose (NLA), 12 February 2005.
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
|<S1>||Unpublished document: Rose, E. (NLA). 2005. Building Report.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...