|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Late Saxon bird brooch fragment, psot medieval bell|
Metal detecting in 2003 recovered a fragment of a Late Saxon bird brooch and a post medieval bell.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TM 26 91|
|Parish:||TOPCROFT, SOUTH NORFOLK, NORFOLK|
August/September 2003. Metal detecting.
Fragment of Late Saxon bird brooch.
Post medieval bell found nearby.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 15 October 2003.
- FINDSPOT (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- BROOCH (Late Saxon - 851 AD to 1065 AD)
- BELL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- CROTAL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Photograph: I & RS. Digital finds image. |
|---||Secondary File: Secondary File. |
|---||Photograph: 2004. LFV 13, Early Saxon girdle hanger fragment.. |
Related records - none
Find out more...