|Type of record:||Find Spot|
|Name:||Prehistoric flint flakes, Neolithic flaked axehead fragment, post medieval book clasp|
In 2003 part of a Neolithic flaked flint axehead and three prehistoric flint flakes were recovered from this area. Metal detecting in 2004 found a post medieval book clasp.
Images - none
|Grid Reference:||TL 91 96|
|Parish:||THOMPSON, BRECKLAND, NORFOLK|
Before late August 2003. Surface finds.
P. A. Robins (NCM) identified on 28 March 2003.
Part of Neolithic flaked flint axehead and three flakes.
See list in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 21 September 2003.
Before 20 May 2004. Metal detecting.
Post medieval book clasp.
See description in file.
A. Rogerson (NLA), 23 July 2004.
- FINDSPOT (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FINDSPOT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FLAKE (Prehistoric - 500000 BC to 42 AD)
- FLAKED AXEHEAD (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- BOOK FITTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
Protected Status - none
Sources and further reading
|---||Secondary File: Secondary file. |
Related records - none
Find out more...